Data protection declaration
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Person responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
Metalltechnik Schmidt GmbH & Co KG
The company data protection officer is available at the above address, or via the Email address: email@example.com
Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
When you visit our website
When you visit our website – www.ferrosad.com – information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the accessed file,
- Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
We process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- To ensure smooth connection of the website,
- To ensure convenient use of our website,
- To evaluate the system security and stability and
- For other administrative purposes.
Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have provided your personal data according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR with your express consent,
- The disclosure of the information in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- In the event that the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c GDPR because a legal obligation to do so ius extant, and
- This is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR, is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information in connection with the specifically used end-user device is stored in the cookie. This does not mean, however, that we obtain immediate knowledge of your identity.
Furthermore, we use temporary cookies which are deleted after 24 hours.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned above to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. Nonetheless, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you will not be able to use all the functions of our website.
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are executed based on Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures we use, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet the needs of our customers and is continuously optimised. Furthermore, we use tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be considered legitimate within the meaning of the above provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
b) 1 & 1 WebAnalytics
For the purpose of designing our pages in line with requirements and continuously optimising them, we use 1 & 1 WebAnalytics, a web analysis service of 1 & 1 Internet SE (https://www.1und1.de/) (Elgendorfer Str. 57, 56410 Montabaur, Germany; hereinafter 1 & 1). In this context, the following data is collected
- Referrer (previously visited website)
- Requested website or file
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Device type used
- Time of access
- IP address in anonymised form (is only used to determine the location of access)
The information is collected exclusively for statistical evaluation and technical optimisation of the web offer.
Personal data (cookies) are not stored. Data will not be passed on to third parties.
c) Google Maps
This website contains the Google Maps service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, U.S.A. Through this service you can get directions to our locations. Data is transferred to the provider Google LLC for this purpose. This includes in particular your IP addresses and the location data you have provided. However, the data will only be transmitted with your consent, which you give by clicking on the button “Route planner” and “View larger map”. Data transmitted to Google LLC in this context may be processed in the USA.
d) Google Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts to display the font. These are provided by Google (http://www.google.com/webfonts/). To do this, your browser loads the required web font into your browser cache when you call up our site. This is necessary so that your browser can also display a visually improved representation of our texts. If your browser does not support this function, a standard font is used by your computer for display.
Further information about Google Web Fonts can be found at https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq?hl=de-DE&csw=1
General information on data protection at Google can be found at http://www.google.com/privacy?hl=en-GB/
Rights of data subjects
You have the right to:
- Information (according to Art. 15 GDPR) about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information as to the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof;
- Rectification (pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR) of incorrect data, or to request the completion of your personal data stored with us;
- Deletion (according to Art. 17 GDPR) of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Restriction (pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR) of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to have it deleted and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- Transmission (pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR) of your personal data that you have provided us with, in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party;
- Revocation (pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR) of your once granted consent. As a consequence, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- Complaint (according to Art. 77 GDPR) with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right, in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without having to specify a special situation. If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, it is sufficient to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure within the website visit in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, we use 128 bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid with June 2018 status. Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to amended legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration.